Media Player Classic home Cinema is a free and open source video and audio player for Windows. MPC-HC is based on the original Guliverkli project and contains many additional features and bug fixes. The player is mature, stable, reliable, and already provides a huge amount of features. If you are a programmer and want to help improve MPC-HC, then you can do so by submitting a pull request containing your patches. If you need help or advice, visit Trac. Due to a lack of active developers, the player is currently in maintenance mode. This means that there no plans for adding any new features. Development is limited to small bug fixes. The internal codecs are developed in an external project (LAV Filters). That project is still actively maintained, and MPC-HC will be updated periodically with the latest codecs. The same applies to code/files from other external projects that are used by MPC-HC, such as MediaInfo. Media Player Classic Home Cinema is a simple, free media player that plays a wide range of different media files. Its appearance is modeled on older versions of Windows Media Player, but unlike that application, this one plays almost every available media format. Ad-free, easy on the processor and easy to use, this is a great utility media player that handles all but the most obscure video and audio formats. Media Player Classic Home Cinema (MPC-HC) is an extremely light-weight, open-source media player for Windows. Media Player Classic Home Cinema supports all common video and audio file formats available for playback. Based on the original Guliverkli project, Media Player Classic Home Cinema contains a lot of additional features and bug fixes. Plus Media Player Classic Home Cinema is 100% spyware free, there are no advertisements or toolbars. We care about keeping an open project, open and free for contributions wherever they may come from.
Media Player Classic Key Features:
- All-around player
- Supports dozens of formats
- Multi-language support. You Can Also Download Brave Browser 1.5.115 License Key Here is [LATEST]
- Media Player Classic Home Cinema is a media player for Windows that provides video playback. Although there are plenty of media players out there, this free utility is light-weight and simple to use. Main features:
- Built-in codecs for MPEG-2 video.
- Built-in codecs for LPCM, MP2, AC3 and DTS audio.
- Improved MPEG splitter that supports playback of VCDs and SVCDs using the VCD, SVCD or XCD Reader.
- AAC decoding filter making MPC suitable for AAC playback in MP4.
- An SSE2-capable CPU
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit systems are a supporter.
- A fork, called Media Player Classic – Home Cinema (MPC-HC), adds new features, as well as fixes bugs and updates libraries.
- MPC-HC updates the original player and adds many useful functionalities including the option to remove tearing, additional video decoders (in particular H.264, VC-1, and MPEG-2 with DirectX Video Acceleration support), Enhanced Video Renderer support, and multiple bug fixes. There is also a 64 bit-version of Media Player Classic Home Cinema for the various Windows x64 platforms. MPC-HC requires at least Windows.
Media Player Classic is capable of VCD, SVCD, and DVD playback without the installation of additional software or codecs. MPC has built-in codecs for MPEG-2 video with support for subtitles and codecs for LPCM, MP2, 3GP, AC3, and DTS audio. MPC also contains an improved MPEG splitter that supports playback of VCDs and SVCDs using its VCD/SVCD/XCD Reader. Text support An AAC decoding filter had once been present in MPC. MPC-HC is also one of the first(unknown) to support Dolby Atmos audio natively. MPC can use an INI file in its application folder, making it a portable application.
- Media Player Classic is primarily based on the DirectShow architecture and therefore automatically uses installed DirectShow decoding filters. For instance, after the open-source DirectShow decoding filter ffdshow has been installed, fast and high-quality decoding and postprocessing of the MPEG-4 ASP, H.264, and Flash Video formats is available in MPC. MPC-HC can play videos in these formats directly without ffdshow.
- MPC provides DXVA support for newer Intel, NVIDIA and ATI video cards when using an H.264 or VC-1 codec. This provides hardware-acceleration for playback.
- In addition to DirectShow, MPC can also use the QuickTime, RealPlayer, and SHOUTcast codecs and filters (if installed on the computer) to play their native files.
How To Install?
- Click on Download Button.
- Softwares Auto Download.
- Open Download File.
- Click on Install.
- Follow The Instructions.
- Thanks For Downloading.