Atoll involves integrated single RAN multiple RAT network design abilities for both 3GPP and 3GPP2 radio access technologies containing LTE, CDMA, NB-IoT, UMTS, GSM, and 5G. It gives operators and vendors with a robust framework for designing and optimizing current and future integrated multi-technology networks. It maintains multi-technology C-RAN deployment, small cell planning, and also gives dedicated IoT network planning and optimization abilities. Atoll supports the advanced technological advances such as 3D beamforming, massive MIMO, and mmWave propagation for the design and roll-out of 5G networks. They base on a modular architecture that creates it flexible to operators’ configurations, technologies, and practical requirements. Atoll Crack is the basic module that helps the user interface, propagation modelling engine, data management services, interfaces, GIS features, and software development tools. All technology modules work on top of Atoll Core. The live module supports combining live network data such as UE/cell/MDT traces, KPIs, and CEM data with adds and prediction open-loop SON abilities to Atoll. By using the Live module, the Atoll Automatic Cell Planning (ACP) can integrate CEM, UE/cell/MDT traces, and KPIs, data to drive site selection, configuration processes, and optimization. Atoll Microwave is a complete microwave link planning software. It bases on the Atoll Core platform and can combine with Atoll radio-planning configurations. It also includes LOS/NLOS capabilities for small cell backhaul, as well as advanced LOS modelling. Aster mmWave and Aster, both part of the same package, increase ray-tracing propagation models that maintain multiple propagation scenarios and frequencies both under and over 6Ghz. CrossWave is a universal high-performance propagation model produced by Orange Labs. It supports all wireless.
Atoll Key Features:
5G Network Design:
- It provides operators with an evolving and flexible framework for the design and deployment of 5G networks. In 2017, Atoll Crack version 3.3 is being utilized by primary operators for the 1st deployments of pre-standard 5G high ability to fixed wireless access networks. You Can Also Download MediaMonkey 184.108.40.2063 Serial Key Here is [LATEST]
Multi-technology Network Modelling:
- It is a sizeable multi-technology radio planning and optimization program which combines with unified multi-technology traffic models, Automatic Cell Planning (ACP) module, and Monte Carlo simulators.
- Easy to use.
- UE/cell trace geolocation.
- Support for multi-technology KPIs.
- Radio Propagation and Coverage Plots.
- I combined prediction and service plots.
- Location and measurement display on the map.
- KPI editor is allowing user-definable combinations.
- Import and management of KPIs from various sources.
- Measurement-based coverage plots Neighbour Planning.
- Multi-vendor GSM OSS interference and traffic data import.
- Support for multi-technology UE/cell/MDT traces and CEM data.
- RAM: 500 MB RAM requires.
- Processor: 1.6 GHz Processor requires.
- Free Space: maximum free space requires.
How To Crack It?
- First Download the crack From Below Link.
- Install the setup normally.
- Copy the Activation key and paste in the installed folder.
- All Done.
- Now Enjoy it.