Enfocus PitStop Pro is the professional graphic arts and publishing software which work in editing, fixing and preflight (for printing) PDF files. It act as an add-in for Adobe Acrobat that offers a complete solution for working with PDF files icluding: Checks your PDF file for the problems and automatically fixes the most common problems, manually edit almost everything in a PDF file directly from Adobe Acrobat. Enfocus PitStop is the most significant change to PitStop Pro. In this major release you will be easily to checks and fixes PDF error in different ways even in different layers, depending upon user requirements, included in a Preflight profile.
Enfocus PitStop Pro Key Features:
- Accurate preflight information with certified PDF technology
- Allows you to edit any aspect of PDF files in Adobe Acrobat
- Check and generate a report with annotations into your PDF file
- PDF Preflight which automatically fix the common problems
- Detect errors, fix them manually or automatically with ease
- Detect missing/corrupt fonts, incorrect colors, and much more.
What’s new in PitStop Pro:
- Rasterize selection of objects no bottlenecks
- Digital print preflight: convert objects, etc.
- Crop and bleed box to show everything
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 2 GHz multi-core processor
- 512 MB RAM (memory)
- 1024 x 768 display
- Adobe Acrobat X or above
How to install and activate:
- Make sure that Adobe Acrobat has been installed
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Copy Cracked files from Crack to the proper dir
- Fore more information check installation notes.