CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is a sophisticated graphics software that offers professional-quality design tools for graphic artists. It offers a set of tools for graphics, from CorelDRAW as a drawing tool and vector graphics editor, Photo-Paint as a bitmap-image editor, and much more. Overall, the program provides you a complete tool for editing two-dimensional images such as brochures, logos, posters, banners, images, and more. CorelDraw offers professional-quality design tools for graphic artists and digital designers of all levels. It delivers a sleeker user interface than the previous version, new feature and as well as improvements from the previous version. The new, cutting-edge features will help you more easily create beautiful graphics, photos, designs, and even websites with confidence.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite Key Features:
- Bitmap pattern and vector pattern fills
- Complete professional graphic design tools
- CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT exchange
- Graphic design, illustration, and layout
- Rich of features and professional-quality output
- Photo editing, web graphics and website
- Works with many different types of projects
- Running multiple applications and quickly
- Supports of multi-core and 64-bit system
- And so much more.
What’s new in CorelDRAW:
- New completely customizable interface
- New state-of-the-art LiveSketch tool
- Enhanced Pen and Touch capabilities
- Multi-monitor, 5K and Real-Time support
- Improved font management and filtering
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 2 GHz multi-core processor
- 2 GB RAM (Memory)
- 1 GB free disk space
- 1280 x 720 display
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6
How to install/Activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Use provided license key to install the program
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Use provided Crack (Check Read and Screens)
- Never update and always block in your firewall!