VMware Workstation Player is a powerful virtualization application. It allows you to run multiple virtual machines on your operating system. By using this software, you can runs one or more operating systems on the same computer without rebooting. It its very useful for developers, network admins and IT professionals to efficiently create, deliver, test, and run virtual machines and experiment in an isolated virtual environment. It can create its own virtual machines as well as run existing virtual appliances. This features faster performance, tighter integration, and better graphics than other similar apps. It has simple user interface, provides unmatched operating system support, multiple Snapshots and Clones, Virtual Rights Managements, support teams, and more. The Commercial edition is an advanced virtualization software that provides a streamlined user interface for creating, running and evaluating operating systems and applications.
VMware Workstation Player Key Features:
- Create a new virtual machine with ease
- Supports Windows, Linux, Solaris, etc.
- Customize virtual disk and its hardware
- Support VMX, VMC, OVF or OVA file format
- Super excellent virtualization software
- Takes up a moderate amount of resources
- Easy virtualization for Windows and Linux
- Run Multiple VMs at one time (simultaneously)
- Unmatched System support and compatibility
- Manage and run all your virtual machine
- And so much more.
What’s new in VMware Workstation Player:
- New Guest operating systems support
- DirectX 10.1 > higher visual quality
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 2 GB RAM (memory)
- 250 MB hard disk space
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Register in offline, and never apply any updates
- #Always disable automatically check for updates
- Use provided keygen to generate a license key.