Total Network Inventory License key is a software application intended to assist you in running track of all the computers in a network & collecting useful information about each PC.The user interface is clean but not intuitive; you can also run a wizard for picking the community computer you always intend to check, scan the PC Complete Network Inventory, or configure the dedicated parameters directly from the main panel and that means you may require time to get used to dealing with this tool. It will end up able to group assets, attach feedback for them and add information that is new monitor asset online status, generate flexible reports on different information categories, develop table reports with some of the vast selection of asset data fields and so much more. Also, any newsprint or export up to a format that is popular. Each computer takes a few dozen kilobytes into the centralised storage of TNI 3. Group assets, offer these with comments and attach information that is additional. Total Network Inventory 3 will show your network in all its beauty! Create reports being able different data groups. Build table reports with hundreds of fields of the TNI 3 data model. Hardware inventory reports are well-structured and completely understandable. It gives you cards when it comes to information that is collecting all computers in a network. It provides information that is the comprehensive system (e.g., computer parameters, motherboard, memory slots). CPU (e.g. manufacturer, clock speed), system memory (physical and mind that is digital, video system (video adapters, monitors), storage details (e.g., hard disk drives and media being detachable, system, peripheral devices (e.g., printers, keyboards), devices, as well as software details (OS, system, updates). In this manner, you can select between two scanning options (“Immediate Online Scan” and “Login Script Scan”).
Total Network Inventory Key Features:
- Each computer only takes up a dozen that is several within the central TNI 3 storage. Group assets, add remarks to them and connect information that is additional. Total Network Inventory 3 will show your community in all its beauty!
- Windows, OS X, Linux, FreeBSD, and computers that are ESX/ESXi-based servers can scan without preinstalled agents – you merely need to be aware of the administrator’s password. Scan single nodes, network address ranges, or active structure that is a directory.
- Generate reports which are flexible, different data categories. Build table reports with hundreds of available data industries using the tool that is convenient. Reports can be copied, exported, or printed. Therefore the search feature shows the results before you complete typing even.
- Schedule data gathering. Create both single postponed sessions which can be repetitive scan tasks: each day? On Fridays? On first Monday of on a monthly basis? Scan different sets of assets at various curing times and keep your inventory up-to-date.
- Detect and modifications that are browse equipment and computer software. Know whenever an application is set up, updated or uninstalled on any computer in your system, see hardware being connected or eliminated, disk room usage dynamics and far, a whole lot more.
And much more:
- Create the database of your network users; store a wide range of passwords for various assets and protocols; stick to the status that is online or in real-time. These and many other features of our system inventory software will save you a complete lot of effort and stress during network audits.
Limits On Free Version:
- Using the version that is unregistered 50 nodes bind the maximum number of computers (network nodes) allowed to scan and manage.
60 days test:
- Reports created by the program is exported and printed, but some text is randomly substituted with the phrase TEST VERSION.
- Going and renaming of assets during synchronization with the AD.
- The window that lists the newest notifications about operation results.
- New mode for watching and managing the synchronization with the AD.
- Settings to get more logging that detail.
- HDD room: 30 MB + 0,35 MB per saved asset
- CPU: 1000 MHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Network: TCP/IP
- Screen: 1280×1024