Spybot Anti-Beacon 3.4 License Key Here is [LATEST]
Spybot Anti-Beacon Crack is a program that enables you to configure the security options and adjust the telemetry settings in your Windows system in order to block data gathering attempts and better protect your privacy. The application lets you choose the options you want and offers you the possibility to verify your modifications before applying any changes. Spybot Anti-Beacon lets you adjust and modify various options and settings. In addition, the program offers short explanations about the tasks, registry keys, or services that will be modified by each option. The application also features a universal “Undo” button that lets you revert any changes with a single mouse click.
In addition, the utility lets you modify other group policies, including Application Impact Telemetry (AIT), Consumer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), WiFi sense, or Steps Recorder Group Policy in order to prevent data gathering without your permission. Telemetry is merely a new name to give tracking of users a pretended user interest. Spybot Anti-Beacon was designed to address these privacy concerns for the user of Microsoft Windows. Anti-Beacon Plus even addresses the telemetry of popular browsers and some pre-installed manufacturer software.
- Telemetry Hosts.
- Experience Improvements Program.
- Application Impact Telemetry.
- Recorder Wi-Fi Sense.
- Apps using the advertising ID.
- Windows Updates outside the local network.
- The program lets you modify various telemetry options.
- A collection of additional functions is included.
- Title Release: Spybot.Anti-Beacon.Win
- Developer: Home Page
- License: FreeWare
- OS: Windows
- Implemented /silent
- Added Office 15 Telemetry immunization (Group Policies & Scheduled Tasks)
- Added Office 16 Telemetry immunization (Group Policies & Scheduled Tasks)
- Added own group policy for hosts file read-only flag
- own group policy for hosts file block IP
- group policies for hiding each immunizer
- SSL libraries to the installer
- OpenSSL credits to About dialog
- Own scheduled task.