SMPlayer on all latest Windows and the entire installation required just a couple of seconds. Right after the first launch of the program, I noticed the low resource usage of my laptop. On Windows it works like a charm, so I bet that on Linux is the same. There’s no doubt that this is a high-quality media player if you look at the features list.SMPlayer interface was the first good sign for me, and if I had to describe it in a short phrase, I would say this: intuitive and straightforward. Although I never tried this player before, in a matter of seconds, I realized how is easy to open and play any video files, how to add subtitles and much more. I read a lot of other reviews, and most of them say one thing: “SMPlayer is a graphical user interface (GUI) for MPlayer.” I believe that it’s not just “another” graphic but the best graphical user interface for MPlayer. It’s the same example from the real world where well-known car brands use other parts (engines) from another car manufacturer. The same story with popular smartphones uses other parts but they come up with a unique design. It is available in Windows and Linux. this is compatible with All Windows.SMPlayer uses the award-winning MPlayer as a playback engine, which is one of the best players in the world.SMPlayer is a front-end for the mighty open source MPlayer. It comprises basic features like playing videos, DVDs, and VCDs to more advanced features like support for MPlayer filters and more. One of the most interesting features of it remembers the settings of all files you play. So you start to watch a movie but you have to leave… don’t worry, when you open that movie again it will resume at the same point you left it, and with the same settings: audio track, subtitles, volume.
SMPlayer Key Features:
- Configurable subtitles. You can choose font and size, and even colors for the subtitles.
- Audio track switching. You can choose the audio track you want to listen to. Works with avi and mkv. And of course with DVDs.
- Seeking by mouse wheel. You can use your mouse wheel to go forward or backward in the video.
- Video equalizer, allows you to adjust the brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, and gamma of the video image.
- Multiple speed playback. You can play at 2X, 4X… and even in slow motion.
- Filters. Several filters are available: deinterlace, postprocessing, denoise… and even a karaoke filter (voice removal).
- Audio and subtitles delay adjustment. It allows you to sync audio and subtitles.
- Advanced options, such as selecting a demuxer or video & audio codecs.
- Playlist. It allows you to enqueue several files to be played one after each other. Autorepeat and shuffle supported too.
- Preferences dialog. You can easily configure every option ofSMPlayer by using a nice preferences dialog.
- Possibility to search automatically for subtitles in opensubtitles.orghttps:
- Title Release: SMPlayer
- Developer: Home Page
- License: FreeWare
- OS: Windows
How To Crack?
- Click on Download Button.
- Softwares Auto Download.
- Open Download File.
- Click on Install.
- Follow The Instructions.
- Thanks For Downloading.