RoboTask lets you easily create simple task, as well as highly complex automations, involving conditional statements, loops, custom variables and other advanced options. It enables you to automate any combination of tasks on your computer, ranging from simply launching applications, to checking email, moving or backing up files to uploading or downloading, sending email and much more. RoboTask can accommodate just about any type of simple or complex automation, without the need to create batch files or write complicated scripts, as it uses a visual interface that lets you simply select and combine action to fit your needs.
RoboTask Key Features:
- Acts as an alarm clock (easy customizable)
- Alerts you of any changes in your folders
- Manages automatic backups (totally)
- Runs applications and open documents
- Sends letters and files by e-mail automatically
- Sends network messages as WinPopups
- Starts and stops Windows NT services
- Works with FTP and Web servers
- And so much more.
What’s new in RoboTask:
- New actions, triggers and variables
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Computer with reasonable speed
- 128 MB RAM
- 8 MB free hard disk space
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Copy Cracked file from Crack to installation dir
- Or just extract and launch the portable version
- Never update and always block in your firewall.