Automatic VPN Connection:
Remote Desktop Manager natively supports multiple VPN types, such as Microsoft VPN, Cisco VPN, SonicWall VPN, and TheGreenBow VPN. And as a free add-on, it also provides an extensive list of VPNs, such as OpenVPN, Shrewsoft VPN, Offshore Hosting, and many other VPN compatible with IPSec. These can be downloaded and installed within a few seconds.
To make management simpler, Remote Desktop Manager lets you organize sessions in groups (folders). You can then easily view all sessions within selected groups and subgroups, and find a specific group(s) using the search filter.
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition Key Features:
- Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP)
- Microsoft Remote Assistance
- VNC (UltraVNC, TightVNC, RealVNC and embedded)
- Team Viewer
- FTP (Explorer, Filezilla, and WinSCP)
- X Window
- Putty (SSH, Telnet, RAW, and login)
- Dameware Mini Remote Control
- Radmin Viewer
- Citrix XenApp (ICA)
- Symantec PC Anywhere
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Virtual PC
- Microsoft Virtual Server
- Microsoft Windows Virtual PC
- Sun VirtualBox
- VMware Player, VMware Workstation, VMware ESXi and VMware vSphere
- Cisco VPN client
- SonicWall Global VPN client
What’s New In Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise?
- Fixed an HDPI crash at startup with the Legacy theme
How Register & Crack Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise?
- Download the latest version from the below links
- Install Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise as a trial
- Now use the given Name & serial keys in a text file to activate
- Done! Enjoy Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise.