Proxima FontExpert is a powerful font management tool that provides users with one stop solution to install and manage several fonts. FontExpert provides an advanced font management tool that comes with support for OpenType, TrueType, as well as PostScript Fonts. The program is designed to help you create your own font favorites in different groups and collections, categorize fonts with various criteria, such as the font family, name, font state, family state, and more. Proxima FontExpert enables users to quickly install or uninstall fonts, activate or deactivate fonts, preview, print, or export to a text or HTML page. In addition to its font management functions, the program also enables to compare fonts in detail, correct errors and eliminate duplicates.
- User-friendly app with intuitive interface
- Can displays the list of all installed fonts
- Search for fonts on local or network drives
- Allows to configure My Collection folders
- Assign tags, keywords, ratings and categories
- Search fonts in the database by many criteria
- Automatically detects corrupted and error fonts
- Control fonts located in the Windows Fonts
- Print fonts directly or export to a text or html
- Imports fonts and auto creates font library
- Displays detailed information about fonts
- And so much more.
What’s new in FontExpert:
- Added new synchronization options
- Auto activation and synchronization
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 1.0 GHz or faster processor
- 2 GB RAM (memory)
- 90 MB free hard disk space
- 1024 x 768 display
How to install and activate (Crack Usages):
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Copy Cracked file from Crack to installation dir
- Not updatable (firewall blocking recommended).