Postman is a powerful GUI platform for PC to make your API development faster & more accessible, from building API requests through testing, documentation, and sharing. We recommend the free Postman App for Windows, Mac, Linux, or Chrome. Millions of developers and thousands of companies worldwide use to support their API development. Shouldn’t you? Postman doesn’t require learning a new language, complicated UI, or new workflows. Developers can start using Postman immediately to make API development faster & easier. Download the app. It’s free. Postman is a comprehensive, cross-platform application that provides developers with a set of powerful yet reasonably accessible tools for sharing, testing, documenting, and monitoring APIs, basically covering the full spectrum of API development. Initially available only as a Google Chrome extension, you should know that this utility can now be deployed and run just as efficiently on all major OSes out there, thanks to its smooth-running and easy to install Windows, macOS, and Linux clients. This said, getting started with Postmanr equires you to undergo a hassle-free installation process, followed by a quick log-in procedure. You can use your official Postman credentials or create an account in practically no time using an existing Google account as a starting point. With all that in mind, it is no wonder that Postman has gained so much popularity since it was first launched as a Chrome addon, as it makes the process of thoroughly testing, documenting, and sharing APIs almost effortlessly. Postman is a must-have (or at least a must-try) for every developer who regularly works with APIs for their web- or mobile-based projects.
Postman Key Features:
A Complete Toolchain for API Development:
- The Software was designed from the ground up, to support all aspects of API development. This app is built on a single underlying layer, ensuring consistent performance and user experience.
Mirrors Your Existing API Development Workflow:
- The Software has features for every API developer: request building, tests & pre-request scripts, variables, environments, and request descriptions, designed to work seamlessly together. The software was designed to make your current workflow faster and better.
Automated testing with Newman:
- The software command-line companion lets you do amazing things! With Newman, you can integrate collections with your build system. Or you can run automated tests for your API through a cron job.
Capture and inspect with Interceptor:
- Postman interceptor brings the power of your Chrome window to Postman! You can set custom headers (including cookies) from within, and view cookies already set on the domain. This makes building APIs a breeze!
- Postman Pro expands the toolchain of the Postman App,
- used by 3+ million developers worldwide.
- Customizable web-viewable Documentation, and API Monitoring,
- customized to your Postman Collections. Postman Pro is currently used by individual developers,
- as well as developer teams ranging in size from 2 to 200+.
- Teams working QA, DevOps, front-end & back-end development, and API publishing uses Pro to ensure a simple and effective API experience.
- For Window
How To Crack?
- Click on Download Button.
- Softwares Auto Download.
- Open Download File.
- Click on Install.
- Follow The Instructions.
- Thanks For Downloading.