NoxPlayer is useful for people who are pro Android and allow you to run your Android apps and games in full screen on Windows. This means you can enjoy an app that’s on the desktop just like when you worked on your mobile phone. New version is newly developed free android emulator with full features for windows system. This app get a taste of nougat Download NoxPlayer NOW. It performs fast and stable. You can play android games on pc with it, but also use it as a development tool and test applications. You can to get a free taste of nougat download now. Nox APP Player is one of the best and most powerful Android application simulators in Windows, which uses the resources to run Android 4.4 on your Windows. With this app, you will be able to install all available Android apps on this simulator. One of the cool features of this program is the ability to define a number of users and thus multi-user use. With the ability to adjust the internal storage for your simulator, you can prevent memory fills. Installing this program is very simple and completely offline and even the need to sync with Gmail account is not necessary. You Can Download VMware Workstation Pro 15.5.1 Serial Key Here is [LATEST]
NoxPlayer Key Features:
- Developed on Android 4.4.2 kernel
- Also, Support Android 126.96.36.19902 kernel
- It has Superuser built-in
- Google Play store integrated
- Customizing of CPU, RAM, and Resolution
- Support input/output devices, gamepad, and controller
- Video recording feature. Users could record their gameplay
- On/Off button for root mode
- Drag and drop APK file into App Player to install an application
- By this app you can easily backup the Nox data in your computer itself
- Better compatibility with AMD processors
- AMD Dual-Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology.
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support.
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under the installation path.
- 2GB RAM
- 2.2 GHz Processor
- 3 GB Hard disk space
- 1GB Video memory
How To Install?
- After downloading install it on your PC
- Just wait until the installation process is completed
- Now click on the Start button as shown in the
- Updates the files and stores them in your system’s hard drive
- Once the Nox emulator is installed completely in your PC.