iDevice Manager Pro Edition is a feature-rich application that can easily transfer files from iPhone to computer (music, movies, pictures, messages), it can also prepare ringtones for smartphones, and other useful options. The program is packaged in a clean and intuitive interface, neatly laid out, you can quickly access key functions in the “Summary” area, and you can also view device information (such as capacity, iOS version, model, space, usage and free). The data can be saved on the computer or sent via the default email client via the context menu. You can play audio tracks and convert them to ringtones, rotate images, watch movies, edit ringtone attributes (for example, halfway time, metadata), and modify contact information. In addition, you can export emails, SMS’, iMessages, and WhatsApp messages as plain text or CSV files, and you can browse the directory through a familiar file browser. The iDevice Manager serial number provides a search function, provides multiple languages and backup services, and records all activities in the LOG file. However, some features of the program only apply to jailbroken iPhones. This tool uses medium to large amounts of system resources, and depending on its complexity, it may take a while to load iPhone content. We did not find any problems in our tests.
iDevice Manager Pro Key Features:
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro MAX and earlier versions
- Copy photos, videos to computer
- Transfer photos, videos to iPhone
- Copy contact vCard file to iPhone
- Explore iPhone and iPad file systems
- Convert efficient image format to JPG
- Transfer photos from iPhone to PC
- Transfer videos from iPhone to PC
- Upload photos and images to iPhone
- Video transfer to iPhone
- Transfer contacts to iPhone
- File transfer in the file system
Transfer Photos and Videos From iPhone To Computer:
- Easily manage iPhone photos and videos, from iPhone or iPad to computers without iTunes. In order to store the photos safely, or directly copy the copy to Dropbox or OneDrive online storage. iDevice Manager performs annoying image buffering and manual transmission.
Copy Photos and Videos To iPhone:
- Copying photos and videos from computer to iPhone and iPad is as easy as downloading from iPhone. Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable, and then launch iDevice Manager. When the iManager application is also paired with the computer, select the photos and videos to be transferred and start the process.
Efficient Image Format Converter:
- Since iOS 11, the iPhone has been providing efficient image formats for high-resolution photos instead of JPG. Since these photos cannot be easily viewed on a Windows computer, iDevice Manager Pro Edition provides a converter to convert such images to JPG. The iDevice Manager license key contains a converter that you can use to convert high-quality photos (HEIC and HEIF) to JPG. If needed, you can activate this function in the settings for transferring HEIC images to your computer to permanently convert them from HEIC to JPG.
File Browser to Download Any File:
- Who wants to smell the iPhone file system, please refer to page 38. For example, if you want to download a file, the appropriate software is installed in iDevice Manager (formerly known as iPhone Explorer). The latest version also has a file explorer (such as Windows Explorer) to search for files and data.
How to Crack iDevice Manager Pro?
- Download the latest version
- Complete uninstall previous version by using IObit Uninstaller Pro.
- Turn off internet connection and Virus Guard (or any other Antivirus).
- Extract the rar file and open the folder (use Winrar app to extract rar file)
- Now install the setup after install.
- Please copy cracked file to installation folder.