Hot Door CADtools is a complete CAD Plug-in solution for Adobe Illustrator that allows you to draw, edit, and dimension objects within Illustrator. It enables you to transform your Illustrator’s into a powerful CAD software, with a variety of tools commonly found in CAD applications. CADtools offers tools for drawing, dimensioning, construction, editing, labeling, and hundreds of symbols represent architecture, landscape objects, and people. Hot Door CADtools Full Version brings many new features, which include: help instruction, tips and video tutorials, emphasizes simplicity with new tools and panel, and a variety of other creative tools. Several new tools conquering every project, including repeat along path tool, line scale tool to represent the distance, precision grid, wave tools, and much more.
Hot Door CADtools Key Features:
- Construct tables and title blocks
- Create cubes and cylinders with easy
- Create customized labels with any text
- Drag dimensions with custom style
- Draw Illustrator art in any scale
- Fillet, chamfer, trim and extend tools
- Insert doors, Create and adjust walls,
- Measure area, perimeter and length
- Buit-in hundreds of symbols, and more.
- And many more.
What’s new in CADtools:
- Added engineering and construction calculators
- New ability to transform objects independently
- New context-sensitive help (guide and tutorials)
- Repeat functions to repeat objects with precision
- New cursor tips prompt how to use the specific tool
- Decimal units, panels, tools and many UI elements
- New editable symbols that automatically adjusts
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Computer with reasonable speed
- 50 MB free hard disk space
- Illustrator CS6 or above
How to install/activate:
- Disconnect from internet (recommended)
- Make you have installed Adobe Illustrator
- Exit Illustrator if running, (recommended)
- Extract and install the software (run install)
- Choose the proper crack for your Illustrator#
- Copy cracked files from Crack to plug-ins dir
- For more information check installation note