HiBit Uninstaller an innovative freeware utility canceled. Cancel or delete or remove programs and solve problems uninstalled. Revo Uninstaller helps you uninstall and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer even if you have problems uninstalling and can not uninstall them from “Windows Add or Remove Programs” control panel applet. Revo Uninstaller is a much faster and more alternative power for the “Windows Add or Remove Programs” applet! With its advanced and fast algorithm, Revo Uninstaller Pro analyzes application data before uninstall and scans after uninstalling the application.The secure and powerful uninstall of a program, sometimes becomes a difficult process. Windows inbuilt Add/Remove Program tool isn’t always the perfect solution. As we mentioned earlier it is slower and usually doesn’t remove all the traces of the application in your PC (like registry entries, files, folders of the program). Habit Uninstaller is a great replacement for Add/Remove programs in Windows and offers lots of functions to remove guaranteed any program, faster and completely from your computer. It can effectively remove unnecessary files, folders and registry keys, and values related to the program. HiBit Uninstaller can completely uninstall Windows programs and also features ten more tools including a drive and registry cleaner, process and startup manager, and more. Video tutorials available. For our review, we used the portable edition which popped up quickly. Those wanting to uninstall apps only are presented with an easy to use interface. There is no batch uninstall nor a simple delete option next to entries. However, there are many more options than a batch uninstall option allows. You can right-click on any program listed and choose from uninstalling, force removal, delete entries, open registry key or installation folder, program website, or find on Google. Once you’ve clicked on any entry, the name of the app, version, publisher, install date, registry entry, and the website is shown in the lower window. A list of how much space is used for all apps is also shown here. In addition to files, some applications make modifications to the Windows registry, which is considered the brain of the computer. If you repeatedly installed and uninstall programs, you might come across various files or empty folders that get left behind after removing an application. Besides cluttering the hard drive, this eventually affects the PC’s performance.
Normal and forceful app uninstallation Here:
- The utility gets installed quickly. It auto-detects installed programs at startup and shows everything in a list, including app name, install date, size and comments. The entries can be sorted by any of these criteria if you click on their columns. There’s also a search function available. Selecting an app displays even more details, such as version, install location, registry entry, and website.
- Options become available when right-clicking to open the context menu. Besides the typical uninstall method, you can apply force, which is an advanced method designed to scan and remove remnant files and registry keys. More options are shown for opening registry keys or installation folders, generate reports, or look up information about an unknown program on the web. You Can Download Movavi Video Converter 20.1.0 Key Here is [LATEST]
Extra tools for disk cleanup and optimization:
- Additional tools can be used for managing Windows Store apps, removing invalid entries from the registry, deleting junk files to free up space, or eliminating empty folders and broken shortcuts. What’s more, you can end current processes (similar to Windows Task Manager) as well as manage startup entries, services, drivers, scheduled tasks, and context menu entries.
- Taking everything into account, HiBit Uninstaller turns out to be a thorough program uninstaller that, in addition to finding and removing leftover files and registry keys, has extra tools dedicated to disk cleanup and optimization.
HiBit Uninstaller features:
- Deep and fast scanning and removes all leftovers
- Force Removal for stubborn and broken programs
- Ability to batch uninstall programs.
- Uninstall Windows Store apps on Windows 8/8.1/10
- Context menu to quickly uninstall software
- Browser extensions manager for Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, and Chrome
Hibit Uninstaller changelog:
- Added the “Program Components Manager” tool.
- Added option to Hide program from a list.
- Added a few partial capabilities.
- Update the Turkish language.
- Minor GUI improvements and bug fixes.
WHY USE HIBIT UNINSTALLER PRO?
- Complete powerful software uninstall
- Quick Uninstall of one or few programs in a row
- Remove junk files and unnecessary program files
- Portable version for all your personal Windows devices
- Customizable and flexible easy to use user interface
- Free professional technical support.
How To Install?
- Install the *Hibit UninstallSetup.exe’ file From here.
- Copy the File.
- Now Click “RUP_Registrator.exe” and Enter the Details.
- That’s It. Enjoy.