FreeVimager is a free and fast image viewer and editor for Windows. This makes it easy and comfortable to change images. There are many tools around this, but the purpose of this free program is to be a small and convenient tool doing what it says and working as well as a standalone Exe file (the installer is not needed). Free image supports a wide range of formats such as JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF (multi-page), PNG, PCX, and EMF. It also supports EXIF, IPTC, and XMP. Also, FreeVimage can save the image as a PDF. FreeVimager is an open-source image viewer that offers far more functionality than you’d expect from this kind of tool. The app also allows you to adjust contrast, brightness, sharpness, size, focus, etc. There are all the basics, of course. The program can associate itself with standard image formats so that you can view them with a quick double-click from Explorer. Or you can open a folder of pictures, then browse them in a customizable slideshow. And there are plenty of editing options: rotate, resize, crop, sharpen and soften effects, a red-eye remover, brightness/ contrast/color tweaks, and more. Finally, you’ll be able to create slideshows and presentations only by selecting them and pressing a button. But many of these functions go further than we expected. FreeVimager doesn’t just display your images in slideshows, for instance: it can burn them to CD or DVD. The program keeps metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP, ICC) during its edits. Many editing options are surprisingly configurable for an image viewer (the Resize option offers five resizing methods, for example), and there are some tools which you won’t even find in many commercial editors (lossless JPEG cropping, or the ability to add, update or remove an EXIF thumbnail).
FreeVimager Key Features:
- The program is freeware and available in the following languages: English, Bulgarian, German, Italian, Russian and Vietnamese
- Touch screen gestures support for zoom in/out and next/previous picture
- View image location in Google Map
- View and Edit picture files of type: jpeg, BMP, gif, tiff (multi-page), png, PCX and emf
- Save As Pdf command
- Jpeg lossless rotate and crop
- Full-screen multi-monitor support: switch form one monitor to another through context menu or TAB key
- The executable only version stores the settings to an INI file in the same directory
- Unicode support: Open, Edit, Batch Processor Batch Rename your files named in Russian, Indian, Chinese, Japanese…
- All metadata(EXIF, IPTC, XMP, ICC, …)are kept when editing and saving images
- EXIF date/time adjustment in batch mode (it’s a lossless adjustment)
- IPTC and XMP single file/batch editing FreeVimager support for jpeg and tiff files (it’s a lossless edit)
- Batch Processing
- Print Preview with image positioning by dragging
- Size optimized Email sending of images
- Well, known editing features like rotate, crop, resize, brightness, contrast, sharpen, …
- Live configurable Red Eye removal tool
- Live Ansel Adams Zone System Histogram under Brightness, Contrast, …
- Twain Scan multiple pages to tiff and pdf (possibility to Email directly)
How To Crack?
- Like its ability to save FreeVimager Crack as PDF files.
- The scanning tools (scan multiple pages to a PDF or TIFF file and email them, for instance).
- And a particularly potent batch processing dialog can take a folder of images and convert or rename them to suit your needs.