DoPDF stands for Portable Document Format, and it was created by Adobe to relieve document exchange. doPDF is a PDF that is free that does just what the name suggests, creates PDF files. When installed it shall allow you to convert almost any printable documents to PDF files. doPDF establishes itself as a PDF that is a virtual motorist, therefore, following a successful installation can look in your Printers and Faxes list and additionally into the range of All Programs. Using the doPDF, you can convert to PDF in 2 ways. It shall ask you where you can save the PDF file & when finished, the PDF file will be automatically opened into your default PDF viewer. The procedure that is whole less when compared to a moment and you will undoubtedly be amazed at exactly how accurate the PDF version of your document is. Using doPDF is a piece of cake. All you need probably to do is open the report in the Microsoft Word, WordPad, Notepad or any other text editing the software, choose the Print command & set doPDF as your default printer. Another way to use doPDF is from the program’s interface that is very own.
Select any file you want to convert to PDF& hit the Create switch to make it happen. This choice doesn’t let you configure conversion options such as page size, orientation, and resolution in the downside. doPDF hardly uses system resources, doesn’t seem to make any modifications to the Windows registry entries, so we haven’t skilled any nagging issues during our tests. The resulted PDF files could be seen on any computer with a PDF viewer (reader) set up. This PDF creator is compatible with the Windows 8 and 7/XP or 2003/Vista (32 and versions which are 64-bit and requires approximately 10MB of free disk room for the installation. It doesn’t need a party that is third to be installed to create the pdf file (like Adobe Acrobat or GhostScript). doPDF has plenty of features which allows you to positively: modify paper size, modify the resolution (from the 72 to 2400 dpi), change page orientation (portrait, landscape), alter the standard settings, embed subsets which are a font.
DoPDF Key Features:
Open with PDF reader:
- You’ll choose to have the PDF opened with the default PDF reader once it’s converted.
PDF output presets:
- You can create quality that is large files (i.e., for printing) or smaller sized data (i.e., for internet publishing), depending on your needs. You could decide to balance the two choices by merely using the quality preset that is medium.
Predefined page size:
- You can select a web page that is predefined for the resulting PDF file such as the A0, A1, A5, A6, A2, A3, A4, B4/5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Envelope DL/C5/B5/Monarch/#10, ANSI, ARCH (50 different platforms available)
- We continuously recommend using the variation that is latest of doPDF. Its integrated automatic update engine will keep your variation current. Update checks can daily be planned, weekly or monthly, but you can additionally disable this feature.
- The content of the PDF that is resulting be shrunk to 1% off the first size, or enlarged up to 400%.
Add Document info:
- Include document information for the PDF that is ensuring that will help especially with indexing. A PDF can be added to your title, subject, author, keywords and PDF creator. This info will show up in the PDF metadata info presented in the PDF audience.
Addin for Microsoft Office:
- During installation, it is possible to install the novaPDF add-in for Microsoft Office. This allows doPDF to offer conversion that is one-click PDF from Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio).
Always use this folder:
- You can have doPDF create and save the PDF file to the folder that is the same time. Irrespective of where you open the initial document from.
PDF Links and Bookmarks (add-in only):
- You’ll convert bookmarks and links through the original document in the resulting PDF file when you save PDFs using the add-in for Microsoft Office.
Embed subsets that are the font:
- The font subsets used within the initial document to ensure that the resulting PDF file will look exactly as initially intended, doPDF inserts by default.
- Fix: Installation folder correctly set in all cases now
- Minor changes to Check for Updates
- Fix: File name is now rightly suggested during save
- Fast conversions
- Simple to utilize from any editing system
- No conversion options on this system interface.