CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 Key Here is [LATEST]
‘CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 Crack Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of “CorelDRAW Technical Suite” for Windows 32 bit 64 bit PC. Design to the exact specifications of visually detailed assembly instructions, complex user manuals and multi-faceted documentation using projected drawing, illustration and boundary tools. Employ the power of dedicated design features to create and deliver the accuracy required for any type of technical illustration project. Introducing CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019, the latest version of Corel’s comprehensive software suite designed to meet the needs of technical illustrators.
Based on the power of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019, CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 offers an impressive collection of unique tools specifically designed for the technical communicator’s workflow. With industry-leading support for popular 3D CAD formats and technical standards, improved projected drawing tools, enhancements to translation workflow support, and much more, CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 is ideal for technical-oriented industries including manufacturing, aerospace, engineering, and architecture.
Maintain an on-going partnership between advanced industry compliance and readability with enhanced file format support for 3D CAD, CGM (including WebCGM, S1000D, ATA iSpec 2200), SVG, DWG, PSD, AI, PDF and RAW formats. Publish your document as a 3D PDF or Lattice3D XVL file format for instant sharing and publishing via online and mobile. Customize your workspace to include a preferred UI color and scalability for ease of use, and increase your efficiency with Ultra HD and multi-monitor support. Maintain a global presence and profit with the enhancements made to the Translation Memory System (TMS) support that allows for multi-lingual technical communication.
Create and deliver impactful technical communication content with intuitive connectivity, accurate technical illustration tools, and expansive file compatibility. Get right to work in a customizable environment with pen and touch support, professional image editing and advanced standards compliance. CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 provides dedicated illustration assets for technical instruction and collaboration in print, online and mobile. It’s the easiest and fastest technical illustration software to author visual communication projects in a technical world.
Technical illustration software
- Dedicated technical illustration and design tools
- Advanced standards compliance
- Expansive file compatibility
- Enhanced isometric drawing tools
CorelDRAW Technical Suite Key Features:
Technical communication made simple:
- Now, you can create visually exceptional technical communication materials using a collection of powerful applications, all included in CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2017.
- Design to the exact specifications of visually detailed assembly instructions, complex user manuals and multi-faceted documentation using projected drawing, illustration and boundary tools. Employ the power of dedicated design features to create and deliver the accuracy required for any type of technical illustration project.
- Maintain an on-going partnership between advanced industry compliance and readability with enhanced file format support for 3D CAD, CGM (including WebCGM, S1000D, ATA iSpec 2200), SVG, DWG, PSD, AI, PDF and RAW formats. Publish your document as a 3D PDF or Lattice3D XVL file format for instant sharing and publishing via online and mobile.
- Customize your workspace to include a preferred UI color and scalability for ease of use, and increase your efficiency with Ultra HD and multi-monitor support. Maintain a global presence and profit with the enhancements made to the Translation Memory System (TMS) support that allows for multi-lingual technical communication.
Isometric drawing tools:
- Create isometric or other parallel projected technical illustrations for assembly and maintenance instructions by dynamically drawing on a projected plane. Project your existing planar objects to a desired plane instead of manually calculating the skew angle and rotation. Obtain more precision and exactness with the UI controls in Corel DESIGNER®, as users can draw and edit shapes using accurate measurements in isometric and other projected drawing modes.
Advanced dimension tools:
- Eliminate the need to draw and project dimension objects in multiple steps thanks to the advanced dimension tools. Display precise measurement values in building plans and more, including radial and diameter dimensioning. Plus, with projected dimension options, your projected drawings can be quickly documented with precise and dynamic dimension lines and text.
3D import and visualization tools:
- Add context to your technical projects by using 3D views and models in your technical illustrations. With the integrated Lattice3D Studio Corel Edition, you can create high-quality renderings from 3D views that are imported from DWG and 3DS, plus IGES which is new in CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2017. In addition, you can easily transform these 3D views into vector illustrations by using the built-in “Send to Corel DESIGNER” feature.
Insert 3D models into technical illustrations
- Insert a 3D model into a Corel DESIGNER document as an external reference, or embed the 3D model (XVL file) in the Corel DESIGNER document. The inserted 3D model is accessible as an editable and interactive 3D element inside the illustration that can be viewed in high-resolution preview and overlayed with other graphical elements.
3D PDF publishing:
- Publish to 3D PDF with interactive viewing of 3D content in combination with other visual and text elements. Export from Corel DESIGNER to 3D PDF to generate output with all pertinent data and graphics in one document for cross-media publishing. 3D PDF files can be viewed with free PDF reader applications that are installed on almost any desktop or laptop computer.
Translation Memory System (TMS) support:
- Reach a worldwide audience with a new option that allows you to send text content from your graphics file in Corel DESIGNER to Translation Memory Systems (TMS) using XLIFF standard, and receive translated content from TMS. The translation results can then be imported into the existing document to create a new file for the specific language. With illustrations instantly available in multiple languages, companies can satisfy their global business needs.
Automated 3D CAD to illustration update capability:
- Expand beyond the standard 3D file support and take advantage of the automated 3D CAD to illustration update, with the optional Lattice3D Studio CAD add-on. Streamline the technical illustration process by accessing early 3D designs as a source file. Once the designs are updated, you can use an automated process, Auto Detection and Update, to implement the design changes engineering has applied to the original 3D source file.
3D CAD repurposing capabilities:
- Lattice3D Studio CAD add-on also provides support for the native assembly and part file formats of high-end 3D CAD systems such as CATIA, SolidWorks, NX, Inventor, PTC Creo and many others. Plus, you can publish animated 3D visualizations as a 3D PDF or Lattice3D file format for instant sharing and publishing via online and mobile. Learn more
Easy access to design assets:
- Instantly find images on your local network and search online portals and websites, and easily access content using built-in content assistant Corel CONNECT™. Organize assets by type or project in trays that are shared between Corel DESIGNER, CorelDRAW, Corel PHOTO-PAINT and Corel CONNECT for maximum efficiency. Utilize the Content Exchange and the tray synchronization option with Microsoft OneDrive.
Compatibility with the latest file formats:
- Work and share with confidence using enhanced support for technical publication standards, including WebCGM, S1000D, ATA iSpec 2200, SVG and PDF. The redesigned and enhanced CGM export dialog will capture additional CGM export settings, providing advanced support for industry-standard CGM profiles.
Redesigned customizable user interface:
- Match your desktop environment to the way you work best. CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2017 offers more UI customization options than ever before, allowing you to tailor your design space with a unique look. Enjoy flexible desktop color scheme options, alter the color of the area surrounding the drawing page, and even customize the color of your window borders. Another highly anticipated new feature is the ability to import X6 and X7 workspaces into Corel DESIGNER, CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2017 so you can continue working right where you left off.
- Improve your technical communication capabilities with a large collection of powerful and dedicated illustration tools. First, explore the many possibilities with objects, such as the hide and display feature, or the ability to split vector objects, text and bitmaps. Next, Corel DESIGNER 2017 can simplify complex shapes with enhanced node selection, copy curve segments and provide a choice of node sizes and shapes. And finally, Corel DESIGNER 2017 and CorelDRAW 2017 allow you to create more realistic drop shadows with natural-looking feathered edges.
Precise illustration tools:
- Add greater levels of detail to your technical illustrations with projected shape tools, including Thread, Well, Cylinder and Prism tools. Quickly and easily draw thread and well shapes in projected space for the creation of bolts, nuts and more.
Precision layout and drawing tools:
- Capture your intended drawing shape with exactness using the Outline Position options that recognize line width measurements for object dimensions. Use the Alignment Guides so all elements of your technical illustration are intuitively placed in their intended positions with precision. Speed up the creation of all kinds of technical graphics with the Parallel Drawing mode in Corel DESIGNER 2017.
Streamlined callout creation:
- Track essential design details and key information with dynamic callout tools. Sticky callouts will connect or “stick” to source objects as they are moved around or modified. You can also link callout text to source shape metadata. Callouts based on object metadata are dynamic, helping you efficiently and consistently implement updates and changes.
- Use the callout drawing tool in Corel DESIGNER to add interactive functionality to callout shapes in technical publications. With the Object Data Manager docker, you can list metadata fields, such as WebCGM metadata, for any graphical or callout shape. Object data items can be edited so that shapes can be manually edited as hotspots for WebCGM output.
Total control over fills and transparency:
- We’ve created our most powerful fill engine ever, giving you complete control over your fountain, bitmap pattern, vector pattern and hatch fills. Plus, the Fill dialog includes access to Content Exchange and fill libraries in Corel DESIGNER.
Drawing scale control:
- Create your illustrations and diagrams in accurate scale with the drawing scale control. View the active drawing scale, switch to another preset or set a custom scale at any time. In addition, Corel DESIGNER maintains the drawing scale when importing a vector illustration from a 3D model view so that imported views can be placed at a precise scale.
- Ensure a consistent look, style, and layout throughout your design projects with Object Styles, Color Styles and Color Harmonies. With the enhanced Object Styles in Corel DESIGNER, you can manage object styles, such as outline color, line style, line width, halo, fill type and color, and text styles. You can then create symbol libraries that can be accessed and used across projects. Reuse the style definitions that you create once and apply to the individual components in the custom symbols.
- Manage mathematical equations as editable elements within technical illustrations using the integrated Equation Editor. Mathematical and scientific formulas can be inserted and displayed in the drawing, and then modified when needed. Existing equations from older CorelDRAW documents can be opened or imported for use in Corel DESIGNER equations.
QR Code generator:
- Create time-saving QR codes with Corel DESIGNER and add scalable QR codes to a drawing*, allowing you to give technicians in the field the ability to link to online technical documentation from printed documentation or machine labels using a mobile device.
Powerful design and technology with CorelDRAW:
- Enhance your illustrations and marketing communications with the versatile creative graphics power of CorelDRAW, the intuitive, world-renowned vector illustration and page layout application for single-sourced graphic design. In addition, it features the new LiveSketch™ drawing tool based on the latest developments in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. It essentially transforms the creativity of free form sketching into precise vector curves directly on a pen-enabled device.
Professional image-editing power with Corel PHOTO-PAINT:
- Ensure the photos being included in any technical documentation have the professional look you need. With the enhanced Straighten Image dialog box in Corel DESIGNER, CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT, you can correct perspective distortions with a few simple clicks. Reach for the Healing Clone tool to discreetly remove unwanted spots and imperfections from any image. Discreetly blur parts of images without overwriting the original image with the Gaussian Blur special effect in Corel PHOTO-PAINT.
High-DPI display and multi-monitor support:
- Author your technical communication projects on high-definition monitors, including Ultra HD. With the improvements to multi-monitor support, the UI elements can be scaled up to a usable size while retaining the sharpness of the icons. Plus, with an updated interface and support for 5K monitors, you can also edit photos at their native resolution and see the subtlest details of any image.
Pen & Touch support:
- Increase your drawing capabilities with an array of new device and tool options, including Real-Time Stylus (RTS) and a touch-friendly user interface. With an RTS-compatible pen tablet or device, you can capture important details on the fly, and retain full control of your line drawing tools and brushstrokes. Maximize the size of your drawing window with a new Touch workspace. Save time and energy by panning and zooming in a single gesture, and display only the commands and tools you use most often. When you’re back at your desk, simply reattach the keyboard and your UI will instantly revert back to your default desktop setup.
Native 64-bit and multi-core support:
- Get your designs ready fast with native 64-bit support and multi-core processing power in this graphic design program. You’ll see results in less time, work without hiccups while running multiple applications, be able to open and edit more large files at once, and process larger files and images faster than ever.
Time-saving LiveSketch tool:
- Transform the creativity of free form sketching into precise vector curves directly on a pen-enabled device. Using the innovative LiveSketch tool, your strokes are adjusted and combined to existing vector curves, allowing you to sketch, adjust and design on the fly. Best of all, you’ll eliminate the time-consuming task of sketching on paper, scanning and tracing to vector with this revolutionary new tool.
Advanced automation capabilities:
- Create macros and add-ins with the integrated Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications (VSTA) and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). With the enhanced automation interface, developers can create utilities and macros that can interact with the drawing page. Using the new classes and methods, you can now create even more powerful utilities and macros to enhance the applications in CorelDRAW Technical Suite
Title: CorelDRAW Technical Suite
- Developer: Corel
- License: ShareWare
- Language: Multilingual
- OS: Windows.