ChordPulse is a virtual band accompaniment tool, it helps you for practicing, vocal training, songwriting, creating improvisation for musician. This software comes with an easy-to-use environments, so both newbies and professional users will be easily how to use it. The virtual backing band including a full accompaniment, a metronome with chords, a drum machine with bass, and are available in a variety of genres such as pop, rock, jazz, blues, and much more. ChordPulse can also be used as musical accompaniment in karaoke, it allows you to play the chords with any styles or sing along for your own enjoyment. This software has been equipped with metronome, available tuner for tuning a guitar, and a variety of musical styles, although not as complete another all-in-one instrument software. It has a very small size, does not require many of resources, but you can play and practice with any genres and style with ease.
ChordPulse Key Features:
- Change music styles, chords, and tempo
- Easy-to-use and friendly interface
- Export your music to MIDI files
- Many chord types, and inversions
- Metronome with bass and chord
- Precount and loop functions
- Reference tones for tuning instruments
- Smooth chord transitions with inversions
- Works as a full accompaniment
- Hundreds of music styles, and many more.
What’s new in ChordPulse:
- Added new accompaniment styles
- Adjustable bar number frequency
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 5 MB free hard disk space
- 64 MB RAM (memory)
- 1024 x 768 display
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install ChordPulse (launch Setup)
- Launch the program and then register in offline
- Or just extract and launch the portable version
- Never let the program to apply any updates#
- #Always block in your firewall (recommended).