Active Disk Image is an effective and powerful disk imaging software that allows you to create backup files of your hard drives with ease. The program proves to be a highly useful software, that ensuring all your data is safe and prevent sudden data loss. Active Disk Image (stylized as [email protected] Disk Image) can makes an exact copy of any disk including SSD, HDD, USB, CD, DVD, Blu-ray, Flash Drive, and more. You can stores the backups into a folder, a disk image file, etc., and also restore the backups with ease. [email protected] Disk Image Professional can be used with great ease by both beginners and experienced users, and configure apps as well as secure all their important data. The backup and recovery tool is very flexible. They allow to backup and recover entire computer as well as partial, including the operating system, installed apps and other files. Moreover, users also possible to split the image backup into chucks, as well as compression and password-protection.
[email protected] Disk Image Professional Key Features:
- Supports all internal and external disk
- Create an identical copy hard disk drive
- Save disk image as a raw disk image file
- Explore images, schedule tasks and logs
- Verify disk images (read without errors)
- Easy to use by both newbies and pro users
- Configure apps and secure all your data
- Image compression and password-protection
- And so much more.
What’s new in Active Disk Image:
- Support for raw images in VirtualDisk
- Added support for ReFS in Explorer
- Minor user interface improvements
- Fixed bug exFAT and images compression
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 512 MB RAM (memory)
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- CD/ DVD drive or USB storage
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Copy Cracked files from Crack to install dir#
- Never update and lways block in your firewall.