Abelssoft StartupStar is for easy autoload management. After installing the program (it will be in Russian) in its main window, you will see all the programs that start together with the system and you can comfortably (if necessary) remove these entries, remove and block by adding in the future, disable them or set a delayed start, that is, not immediately after downloading and, for example, after a certain period of time. You can see a quick and efficient overview of all startup entries on the main screen and you can enable, disable or delete them. With the built-in search function, you can find apps easily. Abelssoft’s StartupStar comes with a Startup Firewall feature. This Startup Firewall runs in the background and alerts you when new items are added to the list of startup entries. Therefore, if you install a new application and it is configured to run automatically at startup, the startup firewall will warn you about it. If you made an unobserved change, you can undo it from the StartupStar Backup Center. If something doesn’t work as it should, you can fix it from the StartupStar Backup Center. This is because The Backup Center can undo the changes made since the last start of the program or from a certain date. It app stops unsolicited automatic starts, slowing down your PC startup and giving you full control over Windows startup back. Decide for yourself which programs to activate, deactivate, or remove. Select the programs that should start together with Windows, that should be delayed, and that should not start at all. You’re even protected against software that tries to infiltrate your autostart folder through the autostart firewall. Don’t let any annoying tool slow down your PC startup. If your computer seems to have slowed down recently, then it is wise to check your startup programs. Windows provides some easy ways to do this (Task Manager in Windows, MSCONFIG.EXE in previous editions), but to take full control of the situation you need a copy of Abelssoft StartupStar. Start the program and it immediately shows all the configured programs. to start when Windows starts. If you see an entry that you are completely sure you don’t need, click the checkbox to its left, choose “Delete Selected Entries”, and it won’t start the next time you reboot. This was a time when users believed that when they deleted a file from their Recycle Bin, that specific document was gone forever and could no longer be recovered. uTorrent is a software client that allows you to send and receive files using the BitTorrent protocol, a technology developed specifically for peer-to-peer (P2P) file-sharing. Once uTorrent is installed on your computer with default settings, it will start automatically whenever you access a torrent file on the internet. For basic use, you don’t need to do anything else! Requires Chrome or Firefox.
Abelssoft StartupStar Key Features:
Take control of your applications:
- Did you know that the average PC has more than 20 different applications that start automatically when you start your PC? Many of those startup entries are unnecessary and generally slow down your PC’s startup time.
Maintain full control:
- You can see a quick and efficient overview of all startup entries on the main screen and you can enable, disable, or delete them. With the built-in search function, you can find apps easily.
- StartupStar protects you against applications that want to add to the startup of your PC. This new feature will alert you every time a program tries to add a new entry to the startup of your PC. This StartupStar firewall mode helps you keep your PC clean and fast.
High security through backups:
- If you accidentally delete an entry, you can easily restore it using the backup: StartupStar records every change.
- It allows you to delay the start of applications. It app reduces the number of concurrent programs started during boot time and speeds up your boot experience.
Help create new entries:
- By this app, you can instantly create new startup entries if you want. You can decide where those startup tickets will be launched. You even have the ability to start programs with administrator rights without UAC (User Access Control).
Windows Task Scheduler included:
- It handles the entries in the Windows Task Scheduler that has been built into Windows (Windows Vista).
Ready for Windows:
- New version has already been optimized for Windows 10. This means for you: you don’t have to worry about the Windows operating system you have installed, you can buy this application today, and even when you switch to Windows 10 you can continue to use this application without problems.
- Compatible operating system: Windows
- Memory required (RAM): 1GB of RAM is required.
- Required hard disk space: 30 MB of free hard disk space is required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Administrator rights
How to Crack?
- After download, extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip
- After extraction, the zip file installs the program normally.
- After installation, do not run the software.
- Always read the readme file.
- Please don’t need a crack file, just install.
- After installation, run the software.
- You’ve done it. Now enjoy the full version.