3DMark is powerful application. It is comprehensive computer benchmarking tool to measure computer’s CPU and GPU performance. UL 3DMark (formerly Futuremark 3DMark) can measure and determine the performance of a computer’s 3D graphic rendering and CPU workload processing capabilities. This is used by millions of users around the world to test their PC’s limits and measure the impact of overclocking or tweaking system. This produces a score (graphics processing units and central processing units), with higher numbers indicating better performance. It includes everything you need to benchmark your hardware and doesn’t matter if your computer hardware is up-to-date or outdated, you can get a score to measure its capabilities.
3DMark Key Features:
- Test PC, notebook, tablet and smartphone
- Compare 3DMark scores with other devices
- Real-time graphics rendered with detail
- High-end multi-GPU systems (SLI/ Crossfire)
- This includes Graphics, Physics and Combined tests
- Suitable for testing DirectX compatible hardware
- VRMark test scenes works with monitors too
- Support command line automation and scripting
- Keep sensitive results private (offline results)
- Export data as XML (analysis and reporting)
- Benchmark and renders at up-to 4K UHD resolution
- And so much more.
What’s new in 3DMark:
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows (64-bit only – all editions)
- 1.8 GHz multi-core or faster processor
- 2 GB RAM (memory)
- 10 GB free hard disk space
- DirectX 11 or above
- 1 GB VRAM (VGA)
How to install and activate (Crack Usages):
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Launch the keygen as admin and then activate
- For more informations check installation notes.